• 3D Modeling/Sculpting environments/assets, 3D lighting and Compositing, Texturing, 3D Effects Animation, 3D Character Animation, Visual Effects, Digital Imaging, Digital Painting, Rigging, Design, Storyboarding, Creative problem solving
• Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Mudbox, Mari, Unity, Adobe After Effects, Nuke, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Visual Studio, Some c ++ programming, MentalRay, Arnold, Keyshot
Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio August 2017- Present
Graduate Research Assistant
3D modeling, lighting, texturing, storyboarding, design for various projects within the Advanced Computing Center for Arts and Design.
Ohio Film Group, Columbus, Ohio May- August 2017
3D VFX Intern
3D modeling environments for scoreboard animation, extensive training in nuke for compositing, color correction, and rotoscoping for Visual effects. Coming up with creative solutions for film shots requiring vfx.
Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio July 5-21 2017
Mentor for OSU Animation Mentoring Program for Young Women
Mentoring middle school age girls in computer animation. Engaging with these young women, encouraging and teaching them how to use Maya. Assisting a group of 3 girls to finish a 2 minute animation in 2 weeks.
Interprofessional Immersive Simulation Center, Toledo, Ohio September-December 2015
3D Modeling Intern
3D modeling environments for virtual reality game engines. 3D modeling assets to enhance atmosphere of virtual environments. Creating supplementary learning simulation tools for medical students to learn procedures.
Ohio State University (OSU), Columbus, OH
Masters of Fine Arts; Digital Art and Interactive Media, Specialization in lighting and modeling
Graduating Spring 2019
Bowling Green State University (BGSU), Bowling Green, OH
Bachelors of Fine Arts; Digital Arts and Animation, Specialization in 3D sculpting and texturing
Graduated Cum Laude December 2015
· Recipient of Ohio State University Fellowship Award 2016-2017
· BFA Thesis Accepted in BGSU Bachelor’s of Fine Arts Show 2016
· BGSU Faculty Award James W. Strong Digital Arts Tuition Scholarship 2015
· BGSU Undergraduate Show Digital Imaging First Place
· BGSU Undergraduate Show Animation/Video Second Place
· 4 Pieces accepted into the BGSU Undergraduate Show 2015
· 2 Pieces accepted into the BGSU Undergraduate Show 2014
· BGSU Freshman Talent Award 2013
· BGSU Sophomore Digital Art Talent Award 2014
· BGSU Dean’s List2012, 2013 and 2014, 2015
· BGSU Centennial Scholarship Recipient
References Available Upon Request